ClimatePrep.org is always looking for new adaptation related stories to feature. If you have an article you are interested in writing for us please contact us at ClimatePrep@WWFUS.org.
What types of stories are we interested in featuring?
The ClimatePrep team is skilled at working with writers from around the world to develop adaptation stories. If you have a story or concept you are interested in writing about then we are more than happy to work with you to develop it. ClimatePrep was developed to feature stories about climate change adaptation. As such entries submitted for review should focus on:
- Telling the story of an adaptation project and/or its outcomes and lessons learned
- The exploration of a particular adaptation related concept, idea, or methodology.
- The release of a new adaptation related tool/methodology in which that tool is actually applied.
- Analyzing particular aspects of national or international adaptation policy.
This list is not exhaustive, so if you have a story that you think the readers of ClimatePrep would be interested in, but does not fit one of these categories, please do send contact us.
What are we not interested in featuring?
There are always exceptions to the rule, however, in general, we are not interested in featuring stories which
- Focus is primarily on impacts, mitigation, REDD (or any other subject) without a substantial exploration of how such a subject would be related to some aspect of adaptation.
- Primarily serve to advertise ones institution, new product, or event.